Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Preparing for Turkey Day

Mmmm baking breads (banana and cornbread) and sipping on mulled (spiced) wine while watching Miracle on 34th Street. There is plenty to be thankful for here in China too this week!

And after all his messes I have cleaned up in these weeks, Jett was there, attentive and on guard, awaiting any accidental messes I might make in the kitchen!





2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I'm so glad that you included an close-up of Jet. In the picture of him in the kitchen waiting for clean-up duty, I imagined him sliding his back end just like in the video clip of him during his sitting lesson. He's so cute. I wish you could bring him back to the states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love those photos. He is so stinkin' cute. I think Kate has intentions of bringing him back Stateside when/if she goes back in a couple years. I think I may have mentioned this to you already, but her family has lived abroad and done the whole traveling with a dog and quarantine and all that before, so she has experience and has already expressed that she'd be willing to do that with Jett when the time comes.

      Delete

Please leave comments! I love to hear from those who are reading my blog!