Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kari's home!

On Saturday, my flatmate and college/WA friend Kari arrived back from spending her October Mid-Autumn Break in Vietnam. Being the newbie with the temporary one-entry work visa, I stayed here in Ningbo and settled in and did my best to recuperate from the nasty cold I had caught. As I blogged about before, having that time to nest and settle myself into the apartment was great. So anyway, to celebrate Kari's "home"coming here to Beilun, we went out on the town that night and I met a lot of new friends.

We're starting school again on Monday, and I am looking forward to teaching, settling into a schedule, feeling comfortable with the where and when and who all is around in this community, enjoying myself and exploring more. But routine is something I'm really looking forward to. School and all that is involved with that--lesson planning, teaching, after school activities (ASAs)--and then the personal time--exercise, social life, Mandarin lessons. There is a lot I desire to do, but I'm feeling really comfortable with saying no and sliding into things slowly. Yay me! NO BURNOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love to hear from those who are reading my blog!