You'll never guess where I am spending 35 minutes of my morning today on this last day of school at AIAN... Hiding in a cabinet in a science classroom! I feel like Anne Frank!
(And yes, I am blogging from my mobile while inside the cupboard! What else am I supposed to do to fill my time in the semi-dark and humid breath-filled cabinet?)
It's a "Find-the teacher hide and seek all-school activity," to occupy our morning, since all grades had to be submitted last week, and projects were finished yesterday.
So far only one of the 9 groups has found me. Students get points for each of the 7 teachers/our headmaster who they find during the 30-minute game. Soon it will be "ollyollyoxenfree," so if they don't find me, I come out anyway. The team with the most points in finding teachers/our Headmaster wins bragging rights of being good seekers!
I've been reading the yearbook through the meager light coming in through the slats in the doors. And facebooking, of course!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love to hear from those who are reading my blog!