Translate

Monday, December 3, 2012

Photo link posted!

If you look to the menus at the right of the page, after the categories of "Blog Archive," "Subscribe," "Follow Blog," and "Where in the world is Lara?" you will find a new category entitled, "View My Photos!" Under this category, I will update links to my Facebook albums. Apparently, now you have to have a Facebook account to view these photos (signing in with a username and password). Sorry! However, that is the hosting site for my album of travel photos, documenting my time in China thus far (convenient and easy for most people to access). Let me know if you have problems viewing the album for some reason.

I will be updating this link list when/if I create other albums (because this one is getting pretty extensive with a couple hundred photos now). They have captions and stories, which gives more insight into life here. But a picture is worth a thousand words, as the old adage goes, so I figured having a link to photos tells many more stories than all the words on my blog could ever describe!

The album link follows, just for good measure, if you'd like to view the first album right now:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151008989177030.410697.507112029&type=1&l=fb88f83548

2 comments:

  1. Thaks Lara for the connect to your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, some of the photos might be duplicates/repeats of those you've already seen posted on the blog... and then some! Unfortunately, these days, it is really hard to organize photos within a Facebook album (takes WAY more time and effort than it's worth!). So I apologize that the photos are chronologically out of order. I wish Fb had an "organize by date" option. Or at least didn't scramble them after they've been uploaded. The sequencing and viewing is all sorts of disorganized! But the date is noted on the photos. I at least try to put the date on, to give viewers some semblance of time the events took place!

      Delete

Please leave comments! I love to hear from those who are reading my blog!