On the bus still. Perfect display of the use of baby split pants... grandma gets the kid ready to pee on the bus. On the stairs. Right in front of us. Heat on full blast, the urine smell emanates from the floor. The best part is, we are still at the rest stop.
Ummm... Really, China? C'mon. We were on a 15-minute rest. You couldn't have anticipated that the kid would have to pee after being on a bus for two hours? Taken her off earlier to actually USE the proper facilities? Kari and I laughed hysterically while everyone else just looked on. Apparently they like the smell of urine for another hour...
This. Is. China.
(Too caught up in the moment at the time to take the picture while in action.)
I have undergraduate degrees from Whitworth University- a B.A. in Spanish and a B.A. in Cross-Cultural Studies, with minor focuses in Speech Communications and Teaching English as a Second Language (ESL/ELL). I continue in my journey of life after undergrad studies... travels galore! “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” - Jack Kerouac
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love to hear from those who are reading my blog!